Wednesday 4 June 2014

A Noble Deception Has Arrived

I am super, I mean SUPER(califragilistic...) thrilled to announce that A Noble Deception has been released and is now available on Amazon.

Here are what readers are saying:

Recommended Read 5 Stars!!!

Veronica Bale has written another beautiful story of love, honor and courage. Her style of writing engrosses you and sweeps you away to another time. You will fall in love not just with the main characters but with all the other characters as well. Lachlan does not want a wife, and Moira does not want a husband, but they must marry for Kildrummond to stay with their clan. They agree to marry on the understanding that they will have the marriage annulled, will they both get what they want? Its a Noble Deception. I have read all of Veronica's Bale books and have to say that this is my favorite, if you haven't read her books, you are missing out.....

I was given the opportunity to down load the book for free, on June 9th, but I just couldn't wait. Again well done 5 stars for this great author


This book is one of the top ten novels of this genre that I've read this year

Another great book from Veronica Bale. A Noble Deception kept me reading from start to finish. I like how the book was based on true historical events, and it finished with a great HEA. I've read other books by this author, and A Noble Deception did not disappoint. I am happy to highly recommend novels by Veronica Bale.

To celebrate the release of A Noble Deception, my book will be free on Amazon from June 9th through to June 13th. Don't miss your chance to pick up your copy.

Cheers, and happy reading,
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment